Jim Willie (a.k.a. The Golden Jackass) nails it
Fantastic blockbuster post, predicting multiple, cascading sovereign debt defaults, a run on US debt and a final run to gold and silver.
I agree with all of this analysis, as can be seen in previous posts on gold, silver, fiscal Armageddon and other entries.
This is the best current synopsis on what’s coming that I’ve seen to date. The question is timing. I cannot say this will happen in 2010. But it will happen.
The only question is when.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 2010 in review
- Farewell until January 2020
- “Anarchy” really is a viable system of social order
- Record cold temperatures in Europe disprove global warming?
- Keynesian Krugman writes his own obituary
- United Keynesians
- Meanwhile, whilst Labor govts in Oz are killing farmers in NSW…
- Why fiat paper money is always trashed in the end
- “All serious economists agree…”
- What the Hell happened to “Swine Flu”?
- Austrian School
- Bell Curve Blues
- CDS = WMD
- Central banking
- Fiscal Armageddon
- Fractional Reserve Banking
- Investment tips
- Mainstream failure
- Money As Debt
- Moral Hazard
- Predictions for 2010
- Socialism for the rich
- Socialist zealotry
- The Makian Distribution
- Unsustainable environmental destruction