What the Hell happened to “Swine Flu”?
Remember the ads? The govt’s warnings about this being potentially catastrophic “pandemic” (the formal UN classification)? The millions wasted on contingency plans?
Should we just ignore similar UN-issued warnings in the future if this one was such a joke, such a non-event, such a complete waste of time?
I suspect it’s a dry run, but who knows what the world’s governments are up to?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 2010 in review
- Farewell until January 2020
- “Anarchy” really is a viable system of social order
- Record cold temperatures in Europe disprove global warming?
- Keynesian Krugman writes his own obituary
- United Keynesians
- Meanwhile, whilst Labor govts in Oz are killing farmers in NSW…
- Why fiat paper money is always trashed in the end
- “All serious economists agree…”
- What the Hell happened to “Swine Flu”?
- Austrian School
- Bell Curve Blues
- CDS = WMD
- Central banking
- Fiscal Armageddon
- Fractional Reserve Banking
- Investment tips
- Mainstream failure
- Money As Debt
- Moral Hazard
- Predictions for 2010
- Socialism for the rich
- Socialist zealotry
- The Makian Distribution
- Unsustainable environmental destruction