Record cold temperatures in Europe disprove global warming?
Remember when “climate scientists” (climate zealots) tried to “prove” global warming by pointing to record high temperatures in Australia and Europe last year?
What are they doing now that Europe and North America are experiencing one of the worst winters on record, with Scotland going down to an Arctic -21 degrees?
Well, now they are saying recent cold temperatures in Europe don’t disprove global warming.
I would be fine with that if they hadn’t already pointed to recent high temperatures as proving the existence of global warming.
Could the climate guys be any dumber? First, they schedule a conference on global warming in Copenhagen in the middle of winter. Then, they point to recent high temperatures as proving global warming but run away from the implications of the record cold snap in Europe. Then, they display unbelievable cynicism about the whole process of science by cooking the books on climate science. Then they try to deny the cover-up.
The whole thing is sad.
If this is what academics spend their time doing, I’d prefer it if they all got new jobs in some more reputable, productive profession. Like porn, or drug trafficking. At least in those industries you have to deliver a real product with a real bang.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 2010 in review
- Farewell until January 2020
- “Anarchy” really is a viable system of social order
- Record cold temperatures in Europe disprove global warming?
- Keynesian Krugman writes his own obituary
- United Keynesians
- Meanwhile, whilst Labor govts in Oz are killing farmers in NSW…
- Why fiat paper money is always trashed in the end
- “All serious economists agree…”
- What the Hell happened to “Swine Flu”?
- Austrian School
- Bell Curve Blues
- CDS = WMD
- Central banking
- Fiscal Armageddon
- Fractional Reserve Banking
- Investment tips
- Mainstream failure
- Money As Debt
- Moral Hazard
- Predictions for 2010
- Socialism for the rich
- Socialist zealotry
- The Makian Distribution
- Unsustainable environmental destruction